Executive recruitment Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting a Supply Chain Transformation Lead on behalf of a leading food manufacturing company. The role will directly report to the Director for Supply Chain and will be based in Sta. Rosa, Laguna with onsite work setup.
- Part of a dynamic team responsible for delivering Strategic Supply Network Transformation programs and will be collaborating with leaders and teams across organization to develop and deliver change projects and programs that will improve the organization and the business.
- Develop, define, plan, and deliver strategic projects in different areas of Supply Network, including support to achieve improvements and benefits as part of SN Transformation Programs.
- Undertake evaluations/reviews of existing ways of working to identify gaps in performance and opportunities for improvement.
- Research and benchmark best practices for improvement and change, seek new ideas from inside and outside the business and identify innovative solutions
- Write and Prepare business cases and Financials to support specific Transformation projects
- Prepare technical project management tools and prepare documents to show delivery progress, flag risks/ issues, manage resources and track outcomes achieved.
- Prepare financials, presentations, and reports to support project decision making and delivery.
- Coach, encourage and hold people to account for delivering their responsibilities within projects and schedules.
- Lead Project Team meetings and support and facilitate the participation of project team members through weekly SN Transformation Update.
- To actively contribute to developing a positive culture of continuous improvement across the organization.
- A graduate of Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, Operations Research, Business, Commerce course, Accountancy.
- At least 10 years work experience in Logistics and Supply Chain
- Good Project Management Skills; experience in broad system implementations or managing complex projects
- Strong leadership experience with capability to positively influence at all levels in the organization (management experience)
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to drive results
- Good numerical ability and abstract reasoning skills.
- Good multitasking skills and can execute projects
- Tools: SAP, MS Project, MS BI, Project Management