Supply Pricing Analyst
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a Southeast Asia's largest integrated automotive e-commerce platform. With operations across Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Singapore, aims to digitize the region's used car industry by reshaping and elevating the car buying and selling experience. The company provides end-to-end solutions to consumers and used car dealers, from car inspection to ownership transfer to financing, promising a service that is trusted, convenient and efficient.
As the Supply Pricing Senior Associate, your main responsibility is to provide pricing support for cars that are sourced for Company's retail inventory. You will need to be aligned with the latest inventory pricing strategy to formulate appropriate pricing to purchase inventories. To perform this role successfully, it is key to ensure that the pricing is conservative enough relative to the condition of vehicles to successfully source in inventories and safeguard profitability at the same time.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Provide pricing recommendation to the internal sourcing team/external partners based on the
- Local Market Costing Framework.
- Align with internal sourcing team/external partners to ensure the final offer price is provided to the seller in a timely manner.
- Ensure clear implementation of the approval matrix on pricing approvals above the normal limits.
- Monitor the current inventory levels to ensure sufficient vehicles are sourced to maintain inventory level targets and it is according to the Inventory Mix guidelines.
- To assist the B2C Commercial Senior Manager on monitoring and reviewing inventory profitability to ensure that the company's margin expectations are achieved.
- To support and implement the Tactical Supply Pricing Strategy to support consistent inventory sourcing.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- 1-3 years of costing and/or pricing experience.
- Strong analytical skills with critical thinking.
- Familiarity/Interest in cars or the automotive industry.
- Knowledge in after sales and service is a bonus.
- Strong collaboration skills to partner with cross-functional teams.
- Strong personality and ability to convey precise messages to all levels of the organisation.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position, please send your application to nathalie.villasenciomonroeconsulting.com.ph