6/12 month contact followed by perm
Remote (2 months) followed by onsite in Norway (North of Bergen)
My client is an expert software development company, focusing on creating software systems for universal robots (they are certified CR+ Developers!) Based in a small town by the Fjords of Norway, they are currently looking to expand their software development function, and are looking for a System Architect to join the Development team. As part of our development team you will be responsible for improving their products such that they maintain their positions as Universal Robots- and Palletizing experts.
- You will work with develop new features and maintain our cloud based products
- Define, implement and refine features and functionality for our simulation tool
- Proficient in delivering robust code written in C++ or Java
- Experience with cloud solutions such as Azure Cloud
- You have experience with databases and ORMs (PostgreSQL a plus)
- Experience with container technology such as Docker and Kubernetes is favorable
- Familiar with Git flow, Unit testing and CI
You do not need all of these skills, but if you are a strong system architect with an interest in Moving to Norway then lets discuss!