Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Industrial Division is exclusively partnered with multinational organization who is well established in the field of building management systems (BMS). Our respected client is seeking a System Integration Project Manager with 7 years' experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible to develop productive partnerships with key business stakeholders, technical team members, and external partners. This person will be responsible to successfully implement projects. The projects will include the Physical security system -ACS/Gate/Parking/Fire alarm etc.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Inspecting construction sites regularly to identify and eliminate potential safety hazards.
- To meet the customers to get their requirement
- To plan and design the system suitable with the customer's requirement
- To find the suppliers who can provide the system, negotiate price with the supplier and estimate the cost to submit the quotation to the customer
- To make the project plan and schedule
- To follow up the supplier's progress and control the project until the project handover to the customer within the time frame based on the contract.
- To hand over the project to the customer
Key Job requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree with related Technical background in IT infrastructure field/Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology or Equivalent, with at least 7 years of experience in similar capacity
- Have related work experience over 7 years (Approximately 10 projects of physical security system installation).
- Have work experience in Project management of multiple office buildings or shopping malls or residences.
- Participate in project commissioning and testing.
- Basic knowledge of networking principles, controller hardware, door hardware and credential technologies.
- Building management system implementation is an added advantage.
- Experience in COVID-19 measure (contactless/seamless solution) for buildings is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of physical security system suppliers is an added advantage.
- Experience in energy saving project is an added advantage.
- Have negotiation skills.
- Can read and comprehend blueprints, line diagrams and specifications.
- Good English and Bahasa Malaysia communication skills and written skills. Mandarin skills is an added advantage.