System Architect - Automation IT infrastructure
Salary: 3000 € net per month
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Start date and duration: ASAP, permanent
Consol Partners' client enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, Consol Partners' client is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets.
- One of the main points of contact for our internal customers regarding automation
- Creation and maintenance of reference architectures: design directives, standards and solution blocks
- Participate in architecture discussions, and create roadmap
- Lead the design and implementation of automation solutions that will help our internal customers optimize their work
- Review work and assure adherence to best standards and practices
- Help setup a Center of Excellence for automation
- A university degree with business IT management orientation, completed training as an IT system administrator or comparable qualification, as well as initial work experience would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of and experience with IT architecture methodologies and processes (e.g. TOGAF), service management methods and processes (ITIL) and agile (SCRUM, SAFe)
- Proven track record in road mapping, technical architecture design, solution definition, project management/execution, change/risk management
- Experience with Orchestration/automation technologies such as ServiceNow, Runbook, Ansible
- Driven people person able to deal with ambiguity and changing environments
- Structured, analytical and logical mindset with strong communication skills
- Enthusiasm for result-oriented communication with different stakeholders
- Constant desire to improve the status quo, to learn about and discover new things.
- Experience with acting between business & IT service organization, being persuasive when required.
- Good IT background knowledge covering multiple areas including networking, workplace and applications support
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Berlin, Los Angeles & Austin. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.