Our partner is a fast-maturing, elite Robotics and Automation optimizing company. Designing parking technology and infrastructure that adapts alongside the built environment allowing structures to be fully automated, reclaimed and refurbished for the needs of tomorrows architecture.
They are venture backed by some of the wealthiest real estate magnates in America who are investing in the company to develop the solution to the problem they have with maximizing space, safety and accessibility in existing and future parking structures.
The team are seeking a Systems Engineer to support the development and deployment of the automated parking solution. You will have a background in electronics or mechanical engineering (or physics), and also an interest in crossing over into different disciplines (including software).
The scope of this position includes everything from the design of mechanical or electrical components for our AGV and Bay system, to writing/debugging software, to crafting tests (functional, life, environmental), to triaging issues found in the field.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- BS or MS in ME/EE/Physics or related discipline
- At least two years in product development utilizing the core discipline (ME/EE/etc)
- Working knowledge of Python and C/C++ in a production environment
- Familiarity with robotics and ROS a plus
- Excitement to learn new technologies in any area of the stack
- Rapid prototyping skills
- Creative debugging and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with various software environments (Linux/Windows)
- Experience with automated software development practices and modern tools (Git, CI etc.)
- A proactive team player without ego, passionate about delivering a seamless user experience, and doing whatever it takes to deliver value
APPLY NOW - INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY
Locations: San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Salary: Excellent base package on offer including insurances, unlimited PTO, flexible / remote working, equity and accelerated career progression within a high-caliber and mature startup environment.
We are a leading consultancy for expansion in communications, content and emerging technology markets. We work in collaboration with growing organizations on exclusive assignments to find them the best talent in the industry.