Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a Multinational Fiber Optic service provider for the role of Talent Acquisition Lead with at least 5 - 7 years experience in the field.
- Develop and implement talent acquisition strategies to attract and hire high-quality candidates.
- Develop and implement organizational reviews by making and developing Job Evaluation, Defining Roles & Responsibilities, Level & Bands, Competency Framework, Career Path, Succession Planning, High Potential, and Individual Development Plan.
- Partnering with the company's leadership to develop, articulate, and promote an authentic and compelling employer brand.
- Support assignments or projects (as required) to enhance the effectiveness of the talent acquisition team.
- Determining the optimal mix and strategy for sourcing candidates, including leveraging external agencies, employee referrals, social media, job boards, campus career centers, and other mediums.
- Establishing innovative and best practice processes for assessing talent, including screening criteria, interview formats, and analytical and technical tests and assignments.
- Developing communication norms and approaches that lead to a positive experience for all candidates throughout the recruiting lifecycle.
- Broadening the candidate pipeline to ensure the company is accessing and attracting an increasingly diverse mix of top talent.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology/Law/Management or relevant field.
- Fluent in English writing and verbal communication.
- Experiences min 15 years in similar role, preferably has experience in Telco company.
- Proven experience in leading team and stakeholder management.
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects/requisitions and candidates.
- Ability to manage projects to support goal-oriented recruitment drives.