International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of the world's leading retail firm. Our client is looking for a professional and experienced person for Talent Acquisition Manager position. The role will work at office in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Identify yearly employing needs and lay out the organization's enrollment financial plan to make due enrollment.
- Characterize, create, and carry out an enrollment and determination technique that adds to HR and key goals.
- Manage the employing system and evaluate the TA execution.
- Completely dedicated to the recruiting objective for the Company.
- Guarantee applicant's and new joiners' insight all through the Company's choice interaction and Onboarding process.
- Proceed with the improvement for all functional exercises of the TA group to amplify the group's efficiency.
- Keep assessing the Recruitment interaction and strategies.
- Evaluate group's exhibition and characterize the vocation guides.
- Empower the colleagues to arrive at their objectives.
- Direct instructional classes to upskill the group.
- Standardize the organization center skills by explaining the jobs and obligations of each capability/recommendation and the abilities set to convey that extent of work.
- Support changes the executives by proposing a fitting adjustment in the organization/useful authoritative outline
- At least 4 years of experience in Talent Acquisition role.
- Know and understand the Human Resource strategy/ TA strategy.
- Strong knowledge about retail market or FMCG.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good command of English.