Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management.
Our respected client is seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Project Lead. The job is in Mandaluyong, Philippines.
The Talent Acquisition Project Lead/Coordinator will support the Director of TA Systems and the US Talent Acquisition (TA) team. The TA Project Lead/Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and leading all projects for Talent Acquisition. The job offers a hybrid work arrangement on a Night shift.
Key job responsibilities:
- Coordinate project schedule & implementation to ensure project timeline is met
- Plan and manage team deliverables, project schedules and any potential projects
- Participate in project meetings and document necessary actions
- Help current projects and coordinate all team members to keep workflow on track
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, reports, and data flows
- Manage project-related paperwork by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed and stored
- Monitor and track project's progress and handle any issues that arise
- Monitor and report on the progress of a project to all stakeholders
- Direct project correspondences by preparing and reviewing project proposals, memos, meeting minutes and emails
Key job requirements:
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail, time-management, and organizational skills.
- Previous working experience as a Project Coordinator for minimum of 5+ years
- In-depth knowledge of project management and development procedures
- Strong understanding of data flow
- Demonstrated knowledge in talent related systems (job aggregators, assessments, CRM, etc.) preferred.
- Proven experience working on medium to large-scale complex talent acquisition projects.
- Bachelor's Degree (BS/BA) in Information Technology, Business Administration, Human Resources, or 5+ years of applicable work experience is preferred.
- Proactive problem solver
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to explain complex concepts and facilitate consensus
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, and Outlook).