An exceptional Technology company is currently seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to cover a maternity contract (1 year fixed term contract.)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an International SME where you will be responsible for the entire recruitment within the EMEA region. You will have one direct report (Recruitment Co-ordinator) and manage approximately 20 vacancies at any one time.
Typical duties will involve:
- Working with Managers to understand and define specifics of recruitment need.
- Defines specific recruitment strategy by vacancy.
- Manages go to market and candidate sourcing activity including:
- Agency management
- Recruitment advertising, both internally and externally.
- Operation of other sourcing channels, such as referrals and headhunting.
- Manages and participates in selection activity, ensuring it is robust, well documented and fit for purpose.
- Ensures a positive candidate experience by maintaining effective and timely communication.
- Ensures compliance with all aspects of Group Recruitment Policy.
- Works with internal database and HR Systems, maintaining all necessary documentation.
This opportunity will suit an experienced Recruiter who has excellent stakeholder management, intelligent & effective methodologies and both a strategic and operational approach.
Working in a fast paced environment will be second nature and strong line management skills are paramount.
If you're available for work imminently and interested in this fantastic opportunity, please send us your CV immediately to be considered.
With regret, due to the volume of CVs we receive, only suitable candidates will be contacted.