International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Talent Development Manager with at least 7+ years of experience for designing, implementing, and managing our talent development programs in the field of insurance company.
This role will collaborate closely with stakeholders to design, facilitate, and drive the implementation of people strategy, with a specific focus on talent management and succession planning.
- Develop Talent Development Strategy: Collaborate with senior leadership and HR to develop a comprehensive talent development strategy that supports the organization's long-term goals and objectives. Identify key areas of focus, such as leadership development, technical skill enhancement, and employee engagement.
- Design and Implement Development Programs: Design and implement a variety of talent development programs and initiatives, including leadership development programs, mentorship programs, skills training, and performance management systems. Ensure that programs are aligned with the identified development needs of employees and the organization.
- Manage Talent Development Team: Lead a team of talent development specialists, providing guidance, support, and coaching. Assign responsibilities, set performance goals, and conduct regular performance evaluations. Foster a collaborative and positive work environment that promotes continuous learning and growth.
- Evaluate Program Effectiveness: Establish metrics and evaluation methods to assess the effectiveness of talent development programs. Analyze data and feedback to identify areas for improvement and make necessary adjustments to enhance program outcomes and impact.
- Collaborate with Stakeholders: Work closely with HR, senior leaders, and department heads to understand talent development needs and align initiatives with business priorities. Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure buy-in, support, and participation in talent development initiatives.
- Stay Current with Industry Trends: Stay abreast of industry best practices and emerging trends in talent development. Continuously enhance your own knowledge and skills in talent development through professional development activities, attending conferences, and networking with industry experts.
- Fluent in English & Vietnamese
- Proven experience (typically 8+ years) in talent development, leadership development, or a related field, with at least 3 years in a managerial role.
- Strong understanding of talent development principles, methodologies, and best practices.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing talent development programs and initiatives.