Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf on behalf of an American multinational company, with products sold in over 180 countries. Our respective client is looking for a Talent Sourcing Sr. Specialist. This job is based in Rockwell with hybrid set up.
- PHP 70k to 110k based on skills and experience
- Guaranteed 14th month pay
- Leave conversion
- PHP10,000 annual medical reimbursement
- New Hire Kit with company jacket
- Retirement plan
**Minimum 2 years in multinational setting**
As a Global Talent Sourcer, you will be responsible for identifying the best potential candidates for our business, using a combination of advanced research/sourcing skills including use of Boolean, social media and alternative search techniques and - of course - your natural instinct for great talent.
- Identify potential candidates using a combination of professional and social media platforms, deep web sourcing, advanced filtering, social media and Boolean search strings as well as chrome extensions, etc;
- Create market mapping and pipelining projects to support confidential or sensitive business needs
- Engage with passive talent and create an excellent first impression of PMI as an employer by providing a best-in-class candidate experience through thoroughly researched conversations and robust candidate relationship management, typically managing 10-12 live projects at any one time.
- Build market intelligence including understanding of the talent landscape in targeted locations, industries and organisations, in order to advise PMI stakeholders on the best sourcing strategy
- Maintain regular touchpoints with TA Managers/Specialists for relevant areas of the business, identifying and sharing any business insights or opportunities with the CALT.
- Work closely with talent branding to design attraction campaigns and adjust messaging to PMI talent.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a professional talent sourcing or recruiting role
- Minimum of 5 years in the recruitment field, minimum 2 years in multinational setting
- Successful track record in talent sourcing or talent/market intelligence or recruitment within a professional business environment
- Excellent presentation and research skills;
- Understanding of business strategies and the ability to prioritise workloads accordingly;
- Ability to balance a candidate-centric experience with the needs of business stakeholders;
- Strong sourcing experience using the following tools:
- Deep web sourcing using advance filtering and Boolean search strings
- Mining social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, GitHub, etc
- Advanced sourcing from organizations that are diversity or industry focused
- Mapping out competitor org charts through Internet and phone research