- Ensures cash is posted accurately and timely in accordance with the cash processing center standards through the AS400 in order to relieve outstanding receivables.
- Researches and determines daily transaction adjudication to minimize usage of the unapplied cash account.
- Communicates with associates in other functional areas, vendors, collection centers, and pharmacies to achieve appropriate posting of cash.
- Works with internal and external customers to resolve billing/payment-posting discrepancies by taking additional appropriate action (rebilling manual, transferring, reversal, etc.) necessary action to post payments.
- Works with Cash Manager in researching payments requiring special attention as indicated on cash reports (exception reports, unapplied cash, failed transactions, etc.) in taking all necessary action to post payment.
- Works with members of the management team on special projects.
Back to job search
Jessa Amor Carpio
13 days ago
Medical Recruitment Strategies