Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading Indonesian chemical company. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 5-10 years' experience in Manufacturing Sectors for Tax and Accounting Junior Manager position. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Report directly to the Director and BOD
- Supervise daily financial operations and manage tax related matters and compliance.
- Prepare monthly management report, statutory report, assist in external and internal audit, accounting functions, including payables and receivables, inventory management.
- Maintain accuracy and updates on general ledger of accounts and supervise journal entries.
- Monitors and manages month-end close activities.
- Perform tax-related compliances and functions.
- Assist in conducting external and internal audits.
- Ensuring validity and accuracy of accounting documents and records
- Minimum bachelor's degree in accounting, financial management or relevant major from reputable university
- 5-10+ years of working experiences in tax and accounting planning for manufacturing sectors.
- Strong knowledge and experience in tax planning and reporting and always up to date with government regulation in relevant information.
- Brevet A/B holder will be advantageous.
- Willing to be located in Central Jakarta.
- Solid leadership skills, mentoring and coaching.
- Strong problem-solving ability and effective employee management experience