Tax & Accounting Manager
We are working with an international practice firm, who are looking for a Tax & Accounting Manager.
Working within the UK branch of this Fiduciary organisation you will be reporting to the Managing Director, and will have lots of liaison across the UK and Cypriot offices and clients.
As Tax & Accounting Manager you will be responsible for ensuring all clients are compliant in the UK with all their tax and accounting obligations, and supervise a team that is based in Cyprus who will be doing the preparation of their filings. There are also some ad-hoc tax advisory projects as well.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Managing the tax and accounting workflow and organising the team to ensure tax and accounting deadlines are met
- Managing a portfolio of SME clients and High Net Worth Individuals
- Managing the delivery of tax projects within given time scales, ensuring technical excellence (being able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge and understanding of taxation issues and advise accordingly), liaising with International specialists on technical matters if needed
- Identifying and evaluating risk management issues
- Supporting tax advisory projects, advising on specific structuring of investments in both the UK and overseas, liaising with overseas specialists in identifying tax planning opportunities for clients that have overseas businesses and investments
Skills and Experience
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Experience gained within a small to medium sized accountancy firm - Fiduciary exposure would be advantageous!
- Good UK Tax knowledge
- strong technical, organisational and interpersonal skills
Due to the number of applications we receive it is not possible to respond to all applicants. Should you not hear back from us within 5 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. We do, however, welcome you to apply to future opportunities.