Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting is recruiting on behalf of an international life insurance company in Thailand. The company providesendowment insurance, whole family member coverage as well as group insurance programs for corporate clients.
The position involves performing tax calculations, providing guidance on tax documentation and actively engaging in all related tax matters.
- Plan, coordinate, prepare and calculate corporate income tax and deferred tax and tax planning. Prepare reconciliation of tax information.
- Suggest the information about tax documentations and recommend on tax treatments to all related departments.
- Prepare the supporting documentations for all tax filings and maintain supporting documentations for tax compliance purposes.
- Prepare and submit tax reports in according with the revenue department, regulators and group's requirements.
- Work with the revenue department and external auditor to resolve any tax issues. Implement group tax policies and objectives.
- Ad-hock task as assigned which relate to tax
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, banking, or related fields.
- Having experience in tax advisory and tax compliance.
- Experience in the insurance industry is preferred.
- Able to demonstrate capability to work efficiently in both dynamic international and local environments.
- Good command in English both written and spoken