Our client, a global bank with a boutique office here in London are looking for a Team Assistant to join their team and support 5 individuals and the wider office. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to a join a bank that has a unique culture who really value their staff by offering excellent benefits, agile working in a collaborative environment.
This is a role that will grow over time as there is room to take on more responsibility (if you want) and continue to develop your skill set! You will work alongside a lovely team and support 5 senior managers with diary and travel management (across multiple time zones), general administrative support to the management team as and when needed, minute taking at monthly management meetings, processing expense, organise and plan meetings.
You will also be the support for the wider office and will assist with a range of tasks:
- General administrative support all staff - prepare presentation materials, binding, photocopying
- Act as the first point of contact for all external visitors - ensuring visitors have access to the building, meeting rooms and refreshments. Assist with preparation before and on the day of arrival, earlier starts times required on some occasions.
- Arrange daily post distribution / outgoing post and assist staff with courier bookings
- Assist with staff gift and entertainment declarations on a monthly basis
- Ensure corporate credit card statements are circulated on a monthly basis
- Manage archiving process
- Assist with organising internal employee social events
- Oversee/undertake facility related tasks - Ordering office and kitchen supplies, dealing with contractors, prepare floor for internal events / presentations
- Ensure high level H&S is maintained in the office - Coordinate onsite visits for risk assessments, act as fire warden and first aider in the office
- Training coordinator London - Monitor learning and development platform to ensure all mandatory training is completed
- Act as point of contact for all branches - requesting training data and ensuring branches have completed all required training
- Provide updated training data on a monthly basis