Opportunity for a Team Assistant to a join a privately owned wealth management firm based in the West End. This firm have experienced significant growth of the past few years and are looking to fill a newly created Team Assistant role supporting 2 departments heads.
This role requires someone with meticulous attention to detail, strong communication skills and some experience in diary management and processing expenses. They are happy to provide full training and develop someone further as long as you have the right mind set and attitude to progress.
This role will support two senior members that have different styles to how they work. They really require someone who is adaptable and flexible to manage a busy workload. You will work very closely to ensure all the day to day administration across operations and client liaison is completed to a high standard. A fun and rewarding team to join!
The office hours are 9:00am - 5:30pm with 1 day WFH flexibility.
- Extensive diary management and all that involves, including liaison with family to ensure work and personal diaries co-exist efficiently.
- All administration related to the day-to-day management of the workload. Including preparation of presentations, management information, client documents and client communications.
- Involvement and understanding of the wider team workloads.
- Assist with the preparation for and management of any meetings, including taking minutes, and monitoring the related workloads as well as following up on any actions.
- Expenses - monitoring of and timely submission of any expenses, including compliance with the Gifts and Entertainment Policy.
- Management of inboxes including responding, filing and ensuring that all client related emails are highlighted and dealt with appropriately.
- Dealing with all correspondence and related filing (paper and electronic).
- Assisting with personal administration and correspondence where required.
- Booking and co-ordinating travel, lunches and events.