Team PA - City - £35,000 - 40,000
We have a superb opportunity for a super team assistant to support in a busy real estate and facilities department in a highly successful, global communications company, based in landmark offices in London.
The role is working for a team of 5 who include VP's and they are a smashing team and really are looking for an individual who will go above and beyond.
Based in Central London, you will work 9.00 - 5.30 and really have a chance to get involved with projects too. You will also work 4 days in the office and 1 day remotely.
Primary role purpose:
This role will report into the VP of Real Estate, Facilities and Health and Safety and will sit within the real estate and facilities department which reports into the Chief People Office. The team is global with majority sitting in London and is responsible for all company properties, the facility management and health and safety within them.
- Assisting in facilitating the office move to the new City of London HQ (this will be very close to current office)
- Assist the Health and Safety Department in company policy adherence e.g. work station assessments.
- Change champion for the Real Estate and Facilities team e.g. Office 365 adoption
- Prepare and facilitate training for colleagues e.g. new software roll outs
- PO management for facilities and real estate
- Prepare and assist in preparation of reports/documents including preparing PowerPoint presentations and researching background information and trends
- Producing and updating Word and PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets as required
- Assist with space planning
- Keep floor plans up to date
- Support sustainable initiatives
- Expense and travel assistance
- Manage team holiday/absences
- Arrange team events as requested
- Prior team assistant experience desirable
- Excellent organisation and time management skills essential
- Real estate or facilities experience would be desirable
- Ability to engage and communicate with stakeholders
- Experience and good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint is essential
- The role will suit someone who is naturally curious, takes the initiative and can multitask
Apply today for immediate screening. The department are amazing and its a great opportunity to get a brilliant new role!