On behalf of a leading financial services & sharia bank, Monroe Consulting is seeking a dynamic and results-oriented Team Lead of Relationship Manager - Lending.
- Proactively hunt and acquire new borrowers or business partnerships to expand the bank's lending portfolio.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with potential and existing clients, ensuring a deep understanding of their financial needs and objectives.
- Leverage experience in productive loans to handle business-to-consumer (B2C) customers effectively.
- Collaborate with internal teams to structure financing solutions that align with the Shariah principles and meet the needs of clients.
- Stay informed about market trends, competitor activities, and regulatory changes to identify new opportunities and mitigate risks.
- Act as a key liaison between clients and internal stakeholders, ensuring seamless communication and client satisfaction.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting on business development activities, achievements, and challenges.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have 6 - 8+ yrs of experience of being a Relationship Manager specializing in Lending products. WIth experiences in leading a team.
- Proven experience as a Relationship Manager, preferably with a background in peer-to-peer (P2P) business or as an SME Relationship Manager.
- Demonstrated experience in handling productive loans for business-to-consumer (B2C) customers.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively build and maintain client relationships.
- Results-driven with a track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Familiarity with the local market and industry trends.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with internal teams to ensure successful deal structuring and execution.