International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an international staffing company.
Our highly respected client is seeking a Team Manager. The job is open only for Vietnamese, the candidate will be based in HCMC, Vietnam.
Your mission is to build and grow your recruitment team to support our clients with their hiring needs and deliver good experience. As the Recruitment Team Lead/Manager, you have to lead by example and coach your junior consultants to be experts in their field.
- Managing a team of Recruitment Consultants in achieving individual KPI and delivering the suitable talents that match clients' hiring needs.
- Growing the business by establishing a relationship with a potential client and transforming it into a business deal.
- Understanding clients' company profile and hiring needs including the opening position and requirements
- Managing the ongoing recruitment process of clients' company and guiding the team in handling any potential blockers.
- Ensuring Recruitment Consultants' personal growth through assistance and training while working with Team Leader to scale up the team business growth.
- Minimum 2 years of management experience in leading a sales or recruitment team.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in Business Development, Account Management, or Recruitment.
- Ability to handle clients' objections and close business deals.
- Strong communication skills, confidence, and fluency in English is a big point.
- Results and target-oriented proven by past work achievement.
- Hungry to learn something new out of your expertise but also driven to be a self-starter.
- Adaptable and comfortable with the fast-paced work, changes, and uncertainties of a startup environment.