A leading insurance company requires an experienced Team Assistant to maintain the smooth running of various teams through a variety of administration and clerical duties on a temporary basis. This could become permanent for the right candidate.
- Opening and maintaining files in accordance with agreed procedures
- Processing approved invoices in accordance with agreed procedures
- Managing and coordinating diaries as required
- Booking meeting rooms, refreshments, internal lunches etc. using the internal online booking system.
- Setting up and testing AV facilities in the rooms if necessary
- Meeting and greeting guests if required
- Assisting with preparation of agendas and reporting items for board and committee meetings
- Audio and copy typing as required
- Assisting in the preparation of presentations using a variety of programs e.g. PowerPoint, Word etc.
- Arranging travel: flights, trains, taxis', hotel accommodation, visas - obtaining quotes and liaising with travel booker. Ordering foreign currency if required.
- Assisting with preparation of expenses forms for travel, entertaining etc. as required
- Arrange postage and couriers as necessary
- Provide cover for Team Secretaries and generally assist other departments as required
Skills and Experience
- Secretarial/Administration experience gained in financial or professional services firm.
- Computer literate and familiar with all MS Office packages (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Accurate / detail orientated - excellent attention to detail.
- Communication - excellent communication skills both in written and verbal.
- Organised and methodical - ability to organise and produce work of a high standard under time pressure.
- Customer focused - proactive and recognises the needs of external / internal customers and consistently delivers.
- Team work - willing to work as part of a team and to assist colleagues as necessary.
If you possess the relevant skills and experience and are available immediately, please submit your CV today