Technical Account Manager
£30-40k, 10% performance related bonus
Are you a client facing, proactive Programmatic Trader/Technical Account Manager who is passionate about humanised customer engagement and relevant individual experiences?
We are working with a high-growth and pioneering Digital Marketing company with offices worldwide on a Technical Account Manager role.
They have developed their own technology that enables them to run intelligent, targeted and high performing display campaigns for brands across a variety of sectors. Working across a number of global campaigns across different formats and mediums, you will be:
- Managing the performance, strategy, planning and reporting for clients across the agency
- Managing day to day trading operations for accounts
- Coming up with creative ideas to help clients achieve 'client firsts' and do something new for their brands
- Formulating tests to carrying out dynamic prospecting to improve performance
- Delivering advanced optimisation techniques to maximise campaign performance and secure revenue growth
- Delivering QBRs, regular reports and insights to clients
- Manipulating data using it to back up analysis and recommendations
- Working with the Creative Production team to deliver a DCO strategy
- Working with Product teams to establish business cases for product improvement and technical development
The successful candidate will have technical experience in managing complex, multi-channel programmatic campaigns but also be able to deal directly with clients to discuss insights, performance trends and strategic opportunities. The ability to delegate tasks and work collaboratively with teammates is a must.