- Manage, solve, escalate all incoming requests from clients
- Provide first class customer communication
- Optimize workflows and proactive find solutions
- Documentation of workflows and processes
- Assist account manager and clients with 'go live' and resolve connectivity and technical issues with our Java-based client software
- Resolve technical problems or business workflow issues during initial client communication
- Assist with identification of software bugs and work with internal teams to manage through to resolution
- Perform regression testing of full range of products and features on our platform
- Effectively manage the escalation process for any incidents that cannot be resolved immediately
- Investigate and manage trading problems such as trade inconsistencies and timeouts
- Provide on-site support of applications for clients at their premise.
- Provide on-site support in PC setup and configuration as well as network troubleshooting to both internal and external stakeholders.
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum bachelor's degree, computing based discipline is preferred. Other degree subjects will be considered depending on experience.
- Preferably 1 - 3 years of experience in client services / middle office / back office of a global market sales & trading division or other FX or treasury environment
- Good understanding of fundamental IT concepts: Java, TCP/IP, Linux/Unix, Windows, web technology, log file analysis, performance / connectivity troubleshooting
- Ability to communicate technical/product information to a non-technical audience
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 | EA Reg No: R1871156