International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of the global pioneer enterprises in supplying Digital Solution. Our client is seeking a Technical Consultant.
- Perform pre-go live data load and data import to PLM system.
- Prepare documentation for system integration and work with customer to troubleshoot system integration issues between PLM system and customer systems such as ERP.
- Support day-to-day troubleshooting, UAT and system implementation for multiple projects.
- Years of experience: 3+ years
- Consulting background and customer-facing skills
- Domain knowledge in one or more below areas an added advantage: Apparel, Footwear, Fashion, Retail, Manufacturing, Foot and Beverage, Beauty
- Understanding the system implementation process
- Experience in Agile deployment methodology desirable
- Understanding of infrastructure and cloud computing platforms (e.g., AWS) and familiar with SaaS model
- Product life cycle (PLM) experience is an added advantage.
- Familiar with system modelling (familiarity with UML an added advantage) for use case analysis, solution mapping and design.
- Technical skills for software package configurations, such as:
- Experience in pseudo-code/regular expression,
- Experience in SQL (e.g., SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
- Experience in REST API an added advantage
- Technical aptitude, proven self-learning skills and a desire to sharpen technical skill sets
- Degree holder in a Computing related discipline such as Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, other Engineering disciplines etc. Or Degree in Business Systems
- System modelling skills (such as UML)
- Project Management certification desirable (not compulsory)
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and business audiences both verbally and in writing in English, Cantonese with ability to converse in Mandarin an added advantage