Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Technology Division is partnered with a leading IP Network and Traffic Analysis solutions organization. Due to rapid growth, They are currently seeking for an exceptional Technical Lead with at least 5 years' experience in Pre-Sales and Post-Sales within the Network/Security sector. The position is based in Kuala Lumpur.
- Responsible for providing presales technical support to the Sales team and presenting tailored demonstrations or qualification discussions to customers and/or prospects.
- Assists the Sales Team with qualifying opportunities and helping expand existing opportunities.
- Responsible on conducting Technical Proof of Concept, Demonstration & Presentation on the supported products & solutions.
- Work closely with the Sales team to close deals, supporting the team through the full sales process of solutions engineering and presentation, standard and/or customised solutions demonstration, customer workshop, development of proposals and costings (e.g RFP tender submission), and work with the sales team to address RFI/RFP-related queries from customers.
- Responsible to post-sales implementation to Go-live stage.
- Participate and speak in conferences, shows, exhibitions when appropriate and requested.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Business Management or related field.
- A self- driven and target-oriented individual with at least 5 years of pre/post sales experience either in vendors or in system integrators, selling solutions into Telecom/ISP vertical.
- Proven experience in assisting Sales/Account Managers with qualification of opportunities by providing pre-sales technical support
- Experience in providing pre-sales technical support, proposal and costing preparation, and deliver product demonstrations/solutions presentation to the customers/business partners.
- Proven experience to design and review solutions architecture.
- Relevant knowledge of Cisco/Juniper/ZTE/Huawei IP nodes configuration and maintenance.
- Added advantage if possess CCNA,CCNP, HCNA, HCNP certification or equivalent level of certification.
- Experience working in Telco IP networking design and architecture.
- Strong understanding on the configuring and troubleshooting IP routing/switching technologies and protocols including TCP/IP, BGP, ISIS, OSPF, MPLS, RSVP, and VRRP in a dual-stack IPv4/6 environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and ability to travel.
- Excellent Presentation skills and strong command of English both written and verbal is a must