Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading Technology company for the role of Technical Lead.
As the company is continuously growing, our client is seeking a professional with an extensive leadership experience in software development.
- Provide daily direction to team; create and manage overall product release work plan and work effort; prepare status reports on all release activities
- Achieve a high level of stakeholder satisfaction through careful planning, creative problem solving, solid expectations management, and effective relationship development
- Estimate work effort, timelines, skills, and quantity of resources required to successfully complete deliverables; develops release plan incorporating all variables
- Leads on the technical aspects of the development.
- Design and develop high quality, robust and scalable API and adaptors to external system within agreed timescale
- Trains, coaches, and guides software developers for best development practices
- Minimum 5 years of experience of software development within a team using Java
- Minimum 3 Years of experience in a senior / leadership role
- A degree or postgraduate qualification in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Understanding of software development life cycle methodologies
- Experience with Microservices architectural style.
- Experience of object-oriented principles and design patterns
- Experience of software debugging and root cause analysis
- Experience of an IDE e.g. Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA
- Experience of version control systems e.g. Git
- Experience of a Linux operating system
- Knowledge of RDBMS such as Oracle, SQL Server or MySQL
- Knowledge of cloud deployment e.g AWS, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of web application development
- Knowledge of unit testing and automation testing
- Strong communication skills
- Planning and risk assessment
- Java, Springboot Framework
- Industry standard automation test tool (ie. Cucumber, selenium, etc)
Nice to have
- HTML, CSS