Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf the world's leading data, insights, and consulting company. They are currently looking for a Technical Lead that will be accountable for the delivery of the technical solutions.
The Technical Lead will ensure the team is following the set development objectives, driving continuous improvement, and successfully delivering against delivery commitments through effective management and technical support.
- Proactively collaborates with development teams, scrum masters and other support teams in support of successful delivery.
- Create and manage the team's delivery plan in collaboration with other lead to ensure delivery against agreed commitments
- Collaborates with stakeholders to determine best development approach to build the products/features
- Champion for all best practices and ensuring team is adhering to said practices (Development, Service Best Practices, testing best practices etc)
- Understanding and developing modules with sufficient detail and supporting technical documentation to allow team to estimate the efforts required.
- Accountable to ensure timely delivery at end of sprint.
- Provide support & guidance to team members directly/ indirectly in support of delivery and ongoing development
- Monitor and manage team performance against the objectives and provide regular feedback to leads.
- Manage communication between local teams and global tech leadership
- Undertakes development as required to support successful team delivery
- Constantly seek improvement in team performance and drive improvements in line with agreed objectives.
- Keep the leads abreast of any issues/ blockers which may impact delivery
- Proactively develop team members in support of improved capabilities and individual development
- Engage with team members to ensure they are motivated and engaged with other squad members.
- Support global lead to improve or maintain team satisfaction score.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in SCRUM, software development programming is preferred
- Knowledge of Dimension or Nfield platform with expertise on automation/ platform development experience are preferred but not mandatory
- Knowledge of Kantar core products e.g. Link, Evaluate, Context Lab etc (an advantage) are preferred but not mandatory
- Certification or Good knowledge of Agile, PMP, PRINCE2, SCRUM Master methodologies are preferred
- 2-3 years People management experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective people/ team management skills; mentoring, coaching and motivational skills
- Strong project management & organization skills with the ability & flexibility to respond quickly to change.
- Good eye for detail,
- Proven negotiation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Committed to service excellence, delivery and added value
- Ability to look at the bigger picture,
- Positive attitude & growth mindset.
- Able to work in a global cross cultural matrix environment. Knowledgeable of other regions and considerate of different cultural norms/appropriate business conduct.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/Information Technology is preferred