International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational Solar Energy company. Our client is seeking for a Technical Manager who has strong experience in the PV industry.
- Act as main point of contact for sales and customers, addressing product queries.
- Provide technical solutions and recommendations for product applications.
- Represent market requirements for new products, features, and regulations.
- Build relationships with energy suppliers, grid operators, and industry committees.
- Conduct customer training online and on-site.
- Update technical documentation and assist in competitor analyses.
- Support product launches and contribute to PV system design.
- Collaborate with sales team on key account analysis.
- Work with authorities to improve PV system safety standards.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant technical discipline.
- Strong technical background in Hardware and Software, ideally from technical pre-sales or account management. Experience in PV inverter industry is preferred
- Passion for renewable energy and technical products.
- Proficiency in MS Office. Knowledge of Modbus interfaces and programming is a plus.
- Strong communication skills.
- Willing to travel when needed
- Good English skills.