Senior Project Manager Cloud
Customer facing Senior Project Manager with strong technical background in Cloud Infrastructure (preferable OpenStack)
Capabilities and experiences
Search keywords: Senior Project Manager, OpenStack, NFVI, Infra Cloud, IaaS, Telco Cloud, VMWare
Careful: we are not looking for the many people using the cloud, but the competence to build cloud. Means profiles using AWS, using Azure will not help.
- Good managerial and planning experience, 5 year+ telecommunications industry experience
- Sound general technical understanding, preferable with experience in infra cloud (preferable OpenStack)
- integration, DevOps, test environments, lab testing, method of procedures, issue resolution/ticket closing
- Excellent stakeholder experience
- An eye for detail and a problem solver.
- Team Player
- Long hours and must be able to work under a great deal of pressure.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage the infra cloud (NFVI) backlog in close collaboration with the technical leads and the customer
- Creation of solution proposals on how to solve and/or mitigate challenging network issues in order deescalate
- Moderate conf calls with engineers and operational staff and lead towards decisions
- Prepare input to and participate in scrum meetings
- Analyze options, create execution plans and decision proposals