Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading managed payroll service provider with a global presence across different countries like Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and the United Kingdom.
Our respected client is seeking a Project Management professional with successful software development background and experience in managing and delivering projects to different clients for the job of Technical Project Manager.
The Technical Project Manager will coordinate with cross-discipline team members to ensure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules. The job is in Cebu City, Philippines but our client currently offers a WFH setup until further notice.
Key job responsibilities:
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients · Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables
- Managing customer satisfaction
- Working with clients on support and software enhancement requests (reviewing requirements, reviewing work estimates, and resource planning)
- Regular check-in calls/meetings with clients
- Managing project release cycles, feedback, and testing
- Working with Manager / Supervisor regularly to align on project priorities, team member roles/responsibilities, overall leadership & management
Key job requirements:
- At least 2 years of technical background
- A bachelor's degree or master's degree in a related field
- Good communication skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Proven experience in project management
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Able to complete projects promptly