International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational chemical trading company. Our client is seeking for a Technical Sales Manager with strong experience in engineering plastics and sales.
The Technical Sales Manager will work independent in HCM office, with great understanding of composite material production and expand business in SEA region, preferable work experience independently and willing to travel across Vietnam. Strong experience and knowledge in chemical trading and technical sales experience related to Chemical Plastic industry is an advantage.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with potential customers.
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with existing customers.
- Provide technical support to customers by answering their questions and providing them with information about our products.
- Acquisition of new customers and business targets
- Actively market and promote our Suppliers, Partners and expanding portfolio.
- Attend seminars, exhibitions and events pertaining to the industry.
- Develop and deliver presentations and technical training sessions for customers.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop and execute marketing campaigns and product promotions.
- Analyze market trends and competitor activity to identify potential business opportunities and threats.
- Collaborate with other departments within the company, such as production, logistics, and finance, to ensure customer satisfaction and timely delivery of products.
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in technical sales, preferably in the plastic raw materials industry.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong technical knowledge of plastic raw materials, polymers, engineering plastics, master batches, and additive concentrates.
- Professional sales experience within the polymer raw material industry would be advantageous.
- An understanding and basic technical knowledge of polymers is useful, although training will be provided.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment. Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Willingness to travel frequently to meet with customers and attend industry events.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.