Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia's Industrial Division is recruiting on behalf of a world leader in the oleochemical field.
Our highly respected client is seeking a Technical Sales Support Engineer who will be highly involved in preparing and supplying various technical backend documents to ensure a smooth sales cycle.
- Responsible for preparation of all technical sales support documents Experience and understand oleochemical process Experience and understand correct equipment's application in Oleochemical process
- To work closely and communicate well with oleochemical process department to get the relevant technical data for proposal and tender preparation
- To communicate with fabricators and major suppliers for quotation and updated equipment cost and technical information by providing them relevant engineering specification sheets that can be translated to information for their quotation preparation
- Able to understand P&ID, technical data sheet, column/vessel drawings, shell & tubes drawings from pass projects to search the relevant technical information for proposal and technical clarification
- Able to check the BOQ for line elements from pass projects including manual valves and piping for cost estimation
- Prepare complete sizing sheet including column and vessel sizing, shell & tubes sizing, rotating equipment sizing, column's internal sizing, instrumentation, automation, line elements for accurate costing estimation
- Able to perform distillation column simulation is a plus point
- To support other sales members for oil & fats process such as refining & dry fractionation process, crushing and solvent extraction process, speciality fats and others that will be advised from time to time
- Must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering or Process Engineering
- Minimum 4-5 years' experience in Oleochemical Industry
- Patience, cautious and neat in preparing all the tender document and technical clarification
- Excellent inter-personal skills, written, and verbal communications skills
- Strong technical aptitude and demonstrates initiative and self-direction
- Efficient time management and activity planning skills