International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading chemical manufacturing and trading company.
As the business keeps developing, our client is seeking a talented for Technical Support Representative position. The job is based in Dong Nai, Vietnam.
The Technical Support Rep will be part of the EHS Team, compile with EHS regulation and lab practice, representing Elastomer Team as well as contribute technical support and service to existing and potential customers in PU, Elastomer, and other advanced materials. The ideal candidate would have strong experience and knowledge in polyurethane, polymer extrusion or injection molding processing.
- Be part of the EHS committee team and compile with EHS regulation and best lab practice. Participate in all EHS initiatives representing Elastomer Team.
- To provide competent technical service to existing and potential customer in Polyurethanes business of Elastomer, Footwear and TPU to defend and grow the business and delivery team KPI within Asia Pacific (excluding China)
- Providing technical contribution on all developmental formulation and on preparation of chemical blends for trial support. Responsible for product creation in the system upon commercialization and new raw material introduction. Generating all physical testing results, technical report and PDS.
- Coordinate with Warehouse team on delivery and receiving of raw materials / chemicals; with Procurement and Supply chain colleague on: Raw materials / chemicals / Machine spare parts, raise Purchase requisition in Ariba system.
- Lab and machine management: chemicals consumables items, update of proper MSDS documentation of chemicals used in the laboratory. Compile and maintain calibration records for all Elastomers related testing equipment and machinery. Compile raw materials/chemicals inventory and quantities tracking records. Proper housekeeping and maintenance of all Elastomers related testing equipment and machinery.
- Assists in ISO/Satra audit.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Science or Plastic Engineering discipline preferred.
- 2-3 years experiences are welcomed.
- Knowledge in polyurethane, polymer extrusion or injection molding processing is advantageous.
- Experience in the Chemical laboratory or Production in the footwear Industry preferred.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Proficient in MS Office application.
- Good analytical skill and time management.
- Strong sense of ownership in his/her work.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.