Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational company with a core focus on electrical products. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 5 years' experience in Telecom Engineer for the job of Telecom Engineer - Offshore HVAC HVDC. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Preparation of design specification, data sheets for Telecom transmission equipment, Physical security system, PA system, Telephone System Weather monitoring system, Navigational aids, radio communication system and communication cables etc
- Preparation of Material Requisition for floating enquiries to Suppliers
- Preparation of Design Basis reports for Client approval
- Prepare all required inputs and thorough with Equipment Room layouts, Cable routing layouts, CCTV & ACS layouts, PAGA layouts etc.
- Prepare Network Architectures, Control Block diagram, Cable schedules, Interface diagrams etc
- Evaluate Technical Offers based on Technical Specification (requirement) of the client and timely submission to Design Lead (Telecom) for review
- Review Bill of Material and comparing with the Tender Quantity
- Pre-Tender Engineering including estimation of BOM (Bill of Materials) and Offer Reviews for Telecom System used in Substation, Renewable Energy and Overhead Transmission line projects.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3-7 years professional experience in this position. Experience in Telecom engineering of offshore projects, Oil & Gas projects, HVAC or HVDC projects (in particular) will be an added advantage
- Work experience on relevant international standards such as IEC and NFPA
- Work experience in projects of oil and gas or offshore substation, Experience in EHV HVAC / HVDC off shore and on shore substations for off shore wind is preferable
- Have complete understanding of Telecom Engineering activities like Telecom Equipment drawings, Connection diagrams, Interfacing between Control systems and Telecom
- Have knowledge on National and International Codes and Standards
- Off shore substation / Oil and Gas experience is required in addition to knowledge on Building Management System, Access Control System, Public Address System, CCTV system, PAGA, Weather monitor, Radio communication and navigational aids etc