Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a rising trading company that specializes in Advanced Telecommunications Technology, Cost Effective Medical Products, Agricultural Innovations and Disaster Management Solutions. Our respected client is seeking an Information Technology (IT) Professional for the role of Telecom Network Engineer (Implementation). The job will be based in San Juan City, Metro Manila, Philippines, but currently offers WFH set-up until further notice.
The Telecom Network Engineer (Implementation) will deliver technical design and specifications according to client requirements. Responsible for installing, configuring, and managing technology solutions for the customer; including end-to-end provisioning of components as defined on the scope of works document.
- Review the business case and client subscription based from the service plan
- Perform various test cases and prepare documents for capacity planning; network bandwidth sizing, test of low latency network, wired or over wi-fi testing, and QoS.
- Develop a project timeline with milestones to monitor project progress to the stakeholders and executives
- Establish a timeline to address the known concerns (e.g., Address bandwidth concerns, Assessment of potential downtime or disruption for new system or migration)
- Execute the project as defined on the Business Case, Agreed Design Implementation, and Business Requirements.
- Audit implemented configuration and document changes.
- Document lessons learned and review with the project team
- Document recommendations and update project case as necessary
- Collaborate with Sales team to review the finalize results before hand-over of the project.
- Consolidate and review issue reports during project implementation for future lessons learned.
- Assist in project closure for certification of acceptance, if necessary
- Hand-over deployment documents; physical and logical diagram to the system for support reference.
- Constant review of company product white papers and case studies.
- Participate in on-going continuous improvement activities.
- Produces support documentation and daily report.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Candidate must have at least a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or its equivalent
- Candidate must have at least any trainings in ITSM
- Strong TCP/IP and routing knowledge
- Strong project implementation know-how, to drive successful project from inception to completion
- One to two years increasingly responsible experience in a VoIP or Enterprise group.
- Hands-on experience in VoIP (Signaling, Media Protocols or Codec) and SBC.
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting VoIP networks via call trace (1way audio, no-audio etc.)
- Experience in implementation design, requirements gathering, and documentation of project outcome
- Experience in communicating with C-level executives to use audience-appropriate language to communicate effectively, clearly and efficiently
- Hardworking, resourceful, and proactive with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.