Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a rising trading company that specializes in Advanced Telecommunications Technology, Cost Effective Medical Products, Agricultural Innovations and Disaster Management Solutions. Our respected client is seeking a Telecom Network Engineer (Pre-sales). The job will be based in San Juan City, Metro Manila, Philippines, but currently offers WFH set-up until further notice.
The Telecoms Network Engineer (Pre-sales) will deliver technical advisory to sales activities and product knowledge to customers via presentation meetings. This role will assist in all levels of technical planning and accompany sales representatives on customer meetings. Successful candidate will become a trusted advisor within each telecom sectors or focused market.
- Provide technical assistance and guidance to sales team by understanding customers technical and business requirements.
- In-depth technical experience in the field of VoIP, Network, and/or Security solutioning
- Assess, analyze and understand opportunity requirements, and identify requirement gaps that may impact the designing of solutions.
- Provide a technical overview of product architecture, functionality, data requirements, and integration with other enterprise applications.
- Assist sales team to respond in functional requests of RFP, RFI, BOM, Business Cases, proof of concept, etc.
- Position the company's technology and product portfolio for both business and technical clients.
- Ensure that all necessary information is consolidated and be able to communicate the IT solution to the stakeholders.
- Bridge the gap between the technical and business requirements to the Implementations team to derive and finalize the cost and timeline estimates
- Assist in building a compelling technical documentation outlining the IT solution and business benefits to clients.
- Develop presentation scripts that illustrate the needed functionality, benefits, and design/implementation approach to company products.
- Constant review of company product white papers and case studies.
- Participate in on-going continuous improvement activities
- Produces support documentation and daily report
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Collect data about customer needs.
- Analyze ad-hoc project data to determine specifications or requirements.
- Collaborate with subject matter expert (IT Service Delivery) to resolve requirement & technical issues.
- Conduct research to gain information about products, technology or processes.
- Collaborate in developing IT Solutions Delivery policies or procedures.
- Document Pre-sales operational activities.
- Train others in Pre-sales operational activities.
- Update knowledge about emerging industry or technology trends.
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives in the area of monitoring performance & reliability of all technology applications, internal process, knowledge base documents, personnel development to achieve IT Mission & Vision.
- Candidate must have at least a Degree/Diploma in Engineering (ECE/EE), Information Technology or its equivalent
- Candidate must have at least any training in ITSM
- Strong TCP/IP and routing knowledge
- One to two years hands-on experience in a similar position would be an advantage
- Two to three years hands-on experience in a VoIP or Enterprise group and willing to take pre-sales role.
- Hands-on experience in VoIP (Signaling, Media Protocols or Codec) and SBC.
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting VoIP networks via call trace (1way audio, no-audio etc.)
- Experience in network design & implementation
- Hardworking, resourceful, and proactive with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Self-motivated with high level of integrity