Temporary Resourcer & Administrator - Banking Desk
Are you thinking about a career in recruitment? Would you like to work on one of the Busiest Temporary Desks within Financial Services, side to side with with the most experienced and successful Manager and Team in the business?
We are a passionate team who are seeking a trainee with an interest in the Recruitment and Banking / Financial Services industries and who would be interested in a career at LMA Recruitment (Winner, The Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For 2019")
This position would suit someone interested in the Banking world, who is bright and engaging with strong client services skills and who possesses an approachable but professional telephone manner along with strong administrative and organisational skills. You should enjoy working both with people but also be willing to learn our systems and processes and support all of the administrative requirements of a busy temp desk - and enjoy it!
This role is ideal for you if you can work well under pressure and keep composed in busy periods, as well as having the confidence to think on your feet and use your common sense to solve problems as they come up. It is a busy role but rewarding too!
Key duties will include:
- Sourcing banking candidates
- Searching various jobsites, LinkedIn and social media
- Writing job advertisements creatively and posting them onto various jobsites
- Screening candidates on the telephone
- Interviewing with candidates face to face
- Liaising with clients over email/phone
- Taking temporary bookings/ job specs from clients
- Sending CVs and arranging interviews
- Covering the Banking Temporary Desks for one day a week /annual leave periods
- High volume of Administration and portal management
- Updating databases and ensuring the accuracy and completeness of all vital information / compliance requirements
Please feel free to contact me (Kim Carmona) if you are interested in this position and wish to discuss further, or send your CV for consideration. We are open to those with no experience and enthusiasm as well as those with previous recruitment and administration experience.