Executive Recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Professional Division is currently recruiting on behalf of a leading international certification body, who is on a mission to shape the future of training and certification because they strongly believe that there is easier, simpler and better way to train people around the world. Our distinguished client is currently seeking for an Account Manager (Korean Speaker) with at least 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Manage the client accounts within your given Territory within the APAC region.
- Keep track of all business development and prospecting activities.
- Develop relationships with potential clients using various contact channels, such as emails, strategic phone conversations, and so on.
- Create presentation and discussion scripts based on specific market categories.
- Maintain a consistent call cycle in the field.
- Search out qualified leads from a variety of sources.
- Contact new consumers, reference sources, and others to initiate and sustain contact.
- Create negotiation strategies and operations by analysing risks and opportunities and evaluating partners' requirements and aims.
- Conduct regular market analysis, identify and focus on new and existing services, opportunities, and market changes/conditions.
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Economics, International Relations or a related discipline is preferred.
- Possesses at least 2 to 3 years of work experience.
- Proficient communication skills (written and verbal) in Korean and English.
- Must be able to work well under pressure, quickly grasp new ideas, think outside the box, and follow up in a fastpaced atmosphere.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Possesses good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present work from concepts to final execution.
- Good business acumen, negotiation skills, and a positive attitude.
- Work well independently with minimum supervision.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.