Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of our client which is a Financial Technology company in the payment sector, with regional exposure. Our respected client is seeking for an experienced professional for a job of Territory Sales Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The individual will be expected to be responsible in client and territory sales growth with a focus on the Enterprise sector.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Contact businesses within the company service territory, perform analysis and provide solution to these customers.
- Stay current with changes and developments within the communications industry. This includes gathering competitive information on products and services, and sharing this information with the product development, marketing, customer service, and executive teams.
- Responsible for the initial configuration of all regulated and deregulated products and services, which may require written proposals or product demonstrations.
- Manage complex contract negotiations and work with legal counsel as required.
- Champion client's agreement to purchase through order, design, and implementation phases.
- During this process the employee will interface with, and as needed, give direction to other departments within the company to ensure customer satisfaction with services provided.
- Develop trusted partner relationships with key customers to retain and grow revenues over time.
- Proven experience as a Sales Manager
- Min. 5 years experience in sales
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience is preferred
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
- Excellent communication skills
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Organizational and leadership ability
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Business, Marketing or a related field