Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a professional online gaming company in the country.
Our respective client is in need of a Test Engineer who will be responsible for the establishment and maintenance of the company's testing and continuous integration environment, standardize the overall testing process, improve the release process, and maintain the testing environment and test data;
This role requires onsite work.
- Build and deploy linux/DB test environment, read and understand design requirements documents, analyze requirements, extract test points, organize test summary and test cases;
- Organize use case reviews, formulate test strategies, optimize test cases, perform full testing, and effectively ensure test quality
- Assist in troubleshooting, locating and tracking bugs, and promote and assist upstream departments to analyze problems, realize testing activities at each stage, and solve problems in a timely and reasonable manner
- Output test reports, organize and follow up product acceptance, control and upgrade the release process, and prepare for online acceptance
- Responsible for DB-SQL special testing, responsible for communication and collaboration with development, operation and maintenance, DBA upstream and downstream roles
- Engaged in testing for more than 4 years, have experience in web/app testing, have the ability to build a test environment, can independently formulate test plans and plans, design use cases,
- Familiar with testing theory, able to be independently responsible for the entire project testing, and proficient in agile R&D processes, with strong process control and business analysis capabilities,
- Familiar with application servers such as Tomcat, familiar with databases such as Mysql, Oracle, Redis, etc., able to use tools to observe database performance; able to understand basic SQL scripts
- Strong communication and expression, strong logical thinking, able to withstand pressure
- Experience in performance/automation testing is preferred