Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of the Healthcare providers in Indonesia. Our respected client is seeking a Manager of Total Rewards. The job to based in Jakarta.
- Provide subject matter expertise and design input into various rewards projects
- Designs pieces of complex compensation programs, resulting in significant and long-term changes to the company's compensation offerings and policies
- Oversees the strategy and design of specific components of complex and large-scale global compensation initiatives
- Manage day-to-day market intelligence processes, including survey submission and collection
- Lead benchmarking projects and interpretation of large quantities of market data - using functional rewards knowledge in the development of strategies to meet business objectives.
- Plan implementation of rewards initiatives that manage competitiveness and affordability,
- Drives resolution of compensation issues, and independently makes recommendations for optimal solutions in situations where the issue is complex
- 5+ Years of compensation or total rewards experience
- Expert in Excel/Power Bi and PowerPoint (storytelling, etc.)
- Ability to take responsibility for delivering professional high-quality work to the deadline
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize work in a dynamic environment where priorities may shift quickly
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Develop successful working relationships and maintain a credible reputation as a subject expert
- Good standard of written and spoken English