We are working with a well-known multinational bank based in the City of London. They are looking to bring on a Trade and Transaction reporting AVP to join their busy team.
The right person will play a key role to ensure BAU and other daily team tasks are completed accurately, on time and to the expected standards in accordance with operational procedures. Escalates issues and challenges, reports routinely and updates management promptly
Some information required are below,
- Daily processing and administration of EMIR and MIFID II TTR requirements and associated tasks in accordance with procedures:
- On-board and maintain counterparty details in relation to delegated reporting.
- Responsible for uploading data into Unavista UAT (TR and ARM) for EMIR and MIFID reporting.
- Ensure all key controls are performed throughout the day to day process and prepare end of day dashboards for EMIR and MiFID reporting.
- Perform daily reconciliations between source data and reporting data to ensure against under reporting or over reporting.
- Run lapsed LEI report to identify LEI's which are due to expire. Inform applicable stakeholders including front office and Credit Limit Control team prior to the expiry so the customer can be advised, and credit lines can be suspended if/where necessary.
- Run numerous reconciliations to ensure the accuracy of data vs source systems. Identify, investigate, record and escalate differences in a timely manner.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Accountable for the timely and accurate completion of daily EMIR, MIFID and SFTR reporting and associated tasks, ensuring that all regulatory and contractual obligations are fulfilled.
- Facilitate relationships with counterparts and internal stakeholders to promote quality of service, ensuring the timely escalation and resolution of issues and queries.
- Assist with the maintenance and review of desktop procedures relating to day to day processes and administer updates via the policy and procedures database on a periodic basis in order to comply with bank policy.