To be responsible for the processing the Bank's Letters of Credit and checking of Shipping Documents. To conduct compliance (Due Diligence) against all shipping documents and strong knowledge of payments under L/C vide MT202 and MT103
Requirements for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Experience issuing, advising and confirming documentary credits and relevant document checking
- Knowledge of UCP600, ISBP, and other international trade finance regulations
- Operational experience of all aspects of Trade Finance including all payment types -i.e. Send swift messages to the presenting bank whenever documents must ensure funds are to be remitted on due date (if L/C tenor is usance).
- Previous experience of Trade Innovations software would be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of Compliance of Shipping documents at the time of presentation.
- CDCS qualified preferred but those with equivalent industry experience also invited to apply
Interested parties please apply ASAP