Trade Marketing Executive
A global health and beauty company are currently looking for a trade marketing manager to join their in-house team to work across of few of their staple brands.
- Support the implementation of seasonal promotional programs, NPD programs, and paid sampling programs.
- Collaborate with the Brand team to ensure that all materials adhere to the brand guidelines and that communications are aligned for the local markets.
- Liaise with stakeholders to support the management of campaigns.
- Manage the artwork approval process, and coordination assets for the brands.
- Work with the Digital team to create local digital assets and ensure the brands guidelines and image are respected.
- Develop in store planograms in line with new product launches and packaging updates.
- Ensure that all trade and consumer materials have regulatory approval.
- Implementing market research to produce relevant marketing information.
- Be aware of market (and competitor) trends, analyse product launches, media activities, etc. to identify opportunities.
- Be actively involved with the companies Green Initiative and ensure it is reflected in the marketing communications.
- Managing internal & external communications regarding sustainable development.
- A Successful track record in delivering marketing campaigns leading to growth in sales.
- A background within both trade marketing and digital marketing.
- Good knowledge of National UK retailers & E-retailers.
- Experience in marketing measurement tools, such as IRI, Sales Data, Promo Analysis, etc.
- Ideally a background of working within the beauty/cosmetics industry.
- The ability to prioritise work effectively and work to tight time-frames.
- The ability to present confidently to stakeholders.
If this role is of interest to you, apply now for more details.