Trade Marketing Manager/ Shopper activation Manager
Health/ Beauty/ Skincare / Hair care
A global health and beauty company are currently looking for an established Trade Marketing manager/Shopper Activation Manager to look after all online and offline trade marketing initiatives for 2 of their fabulous beauty brands.
- Understand brands, company and retailer strategies / objectives to define insight-based shopper marketing programs that achieve customer, brand and company goals
- Manage thought leadership projects to promote brands to key customers
- Actively participate in annual planning to help build sales driving marketing programs for key retailers
- Manage end to end omnichannel shopper marketing campaigns
- Manage trade budgets and maximise ROI
- In-store Activation and Assets development - Work with Trade Marketing Executive, Brand Managers, Key Account Managers, Category & Insight Shopper Manager to align objectives across all key stakeholders and to help identify shopper marketing programs that can be implemented at key accounts
- Develop tailored plans to meet the needs of the individual channels, customers, and environments
- Develop and manage creative process for assets across customers POS material and digital marketing campaigns ·
- Develop and execute the local e-Trade marketing strategy for each key eRetailer to develop the brand's online presence
- Be Responsible for the eMerchandising of eRetailers and product/brand execution (incl. SEO)
- Collaborate with eKAMs in order to maximise go-to-market opportunities (eCRM, Digital Media with eRetailers…)
- Track performances of various in store and online marketing campaigns.
- Perform post-analytics on programs to understand ROI and improve efficiency