Trade Marketing ManagerBall and Hoolahan - The Marketing Recruitment Consultants England, United Kingdom (Remote)
Trade Marketing Manager - 12 month FTC
Premium Hair and Beauty
Remote working with monthly London-based meetings
£45 - £50k pro rata.
Our client is looking for a Trade Marketing Manager to work on a growing portfolio of premium haircare brands
Founded in the UK, working across the UK and USA and retailing all around the world our client is one of the fastest growing and best reviewed beauty brands, thanks to a dynamic and creative team. The business is committed to product performance as well as working towards a B-Corp, striving not only for profits, but for the betterment of the world around them.
As Trade Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing and executing channel marketing tactics and sales support programs for the brands' retail partners with key focus on growing in-store and retailer.com businesses
- Reporting to the Marketing Director
- Executing trade marketing plans on and offline
- Developing and managing online retailer content especially, amazon, sephora.com, ulta.com
- Development of trade marketing assets - on and offline, not limited but including web content, banners, videos and photography updates. In store table liners, end caps and signage
- Assist in product development with responsibility for PDP copy development
- Artwork and label design development
- Develop social media content and support in SEO as well as some other digital ad hoc work
Ideal background experience
UK or US trade marketing experience
Understanding of beauty/hair/premium marketing
Online retailer web content development
Self starter, can work autonomously and confidently
Strong communication skills
Passion for hair and beauty
Authentic and fun team fit!
Please send your CV along with a short intro on why you would be a good fit for this opportunity