Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf a world leading consumer goods company. Our highly respected client is seeking a Trade Marketing Manager, Modern Trade with at least 5 years' experience in the FMCG industry for the job of Trade Marketing Manager. The job is based in Thailand. This is an amazing opportunity to work for an exceptional employer and develop a rich and rewarding career. The job has good prospects for career. advancements.
The Trade Marketing Manager, Modern Trade take main responsibility in develop all trade marketing strategies in traditional trade and modern trade channel. The Trade Marketing Manager will be supporting sales and marketing department to develop marketing and sales plan and to improve brand strategy.
- Develop trade marketing strategies in term of channel strategies, merchandising, planogram, promotion and pricing in modern trade and traditional trade channel.
- Support sales team in order to develop trade marketing year plan which aligns with brand strategy in order to achieve OP target.
- Co-ordinate with other team including Marketing, Sales, CS, Planner, Factory and other functions in term of marketing activities, new product launch, promotion alignment, etc.
- Support Sales and Channel Manager in terms of providing feedback and recommendation in order to strengthen brand position in category and improve brand strategy.
- Provide trade marketing budget and manage CP and D&E budget spending as planned.
- Support trade marketing team development by providing advice and coaching team members.
- Bachelors in Marketing or Business Administration.
- At least 5 years in trade marketing for both modern trade and traditional trade in FMCG industry.
- Able to travel within Thailand regularly
- Good command of written and spoken English.