We have an outstanding opportunity for a graduate calibre trainee recruiter who is passionate about their career and hungry to succeed in an award winning global staffing business.
Working as part of a friendly and close knit business support temp team within a dynamic and collaborative boutique agency, you will be receive specialist training from the best in the business who are extremely experienced and care about you! You will be given the opportunity to develop to either 360 consultant or account manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fun, sales driven environment and work with a long standing but growing team. You will be an excellent communicator advanced IT skills.
- Building and maintaining longstanding candidate relationships
- Resourcing suitable candidates for new vacancies
- Ensuring the company CRM is kept up to date on a daily basis.
- Advertising new jobs on a variety of platforms
- Searching for suitable candidates on LinkedIn and job boards
- Screening candidates in regard to their relevant skills, availability, location and salary expectations
- Providing administrative support for the full recruitment process including, sending out job descriptions and confirming interviews.
- Upholding our values, growing honest, professional relationships
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in an administrative role within a corporate environment is essential
- Previous experience in recruitment or a fast paced sales role is desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Graduate calibre
- Driven and self-motivated
- Team player
If you are self-motivated, not afraid of hard work and have drive and determination and a hunger to succeed, please apply today for immediate screening.