As a Trainer, you will be identifying training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses in a classroom set-up. You will be translating requirements into a training curriculum that will groom existing employees and new hires for the next step of their career path.
- All training materials to be updated within 2 months after the start date of the CSS training
- Playbook to be updated daily and report to be posted weekly every end of the week
- To attain at least an excellent score on the training evaluation (classroom and trainer feedback form)
- Overall certification result should not fall behind the QA target score of 85% and AHT target per skill
- Weekly attendance should not be lower than 95%
- Refresher quiz to be conducted monthly
- Process updates should be published at least once a month
- Attrition rate should not go lower than 85%
- Understand the importance of written communication. Writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all written communication, including emails and text messages.
- Excellent verbal communication skills for training delivery; must have a dynamic and engaging classroom presence
- Maintains a ﬁghter spirit with high growth pressure and at times with growing pain and chaos.
- Intelligence - Learn quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proﬁciently understand and absorb new information.
- Analytical Skills - Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions to help improve Client Service Support processes and training. Exhibit a curious and probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Ability to coach and develop people to prepare them for their future role.
- Teamwork - Reaches out to peers and cooperates with diﬀerent departments to establish an overall collaborative working relationship. Set the standard for the CS teamwork ethic, culture, and professionalism.
- Eﬃciency - able to produce signiﬁcant output with minimal wasted eﬀort.
- Integrity - Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains conﬁdence. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Organization and planning - Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an eﬃcient, productive manner. Highly organized individual with proven frameworks and processes to scale a quickly growing company. Focuses on key priorities.
- Follow-through on commitments - Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- Attention to detail - Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Persistence - Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Proactivity - Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Ability to apply adult education theories and the principles of systematic design of training and evaluation.
- Provides research and initiates the development of training materials as needed
- Mandarin and English ﬂuency is a must
- Intermediate knowledge of training tools such as Microsoft Office
- Restaurant experience is a plus
- Willing to be assigned to work on-site
- At least two years of successful experience as a training professional, mentor, subject matter expert or similar role.
- Must be willing to work on night shifts